This September heat is just not going away!!! Fellow Sacramento residents, including myself, are oh so tired of the heat, that all we’ve been dreaming about the past few months are, wearing socks, sweaters, and enjoying hot coffee all day!!! Now that October is around the corner, Fall Decor is technically, NOW! But I just want to shake off this heat before I get into the full spirit of fall!!
Lately, I’ve been organizing through my photos and stumbled upon this fun summer lemonade craft I did with my son 4 years ago!! I thought, with the crazy heat of summer boiling us down, I thought this sweet citrusy drink would be a perfect post to share for a much needed September heat afternoon drink!!
This is a perfect kitchen summer activity to do with your kids! My son was in first grade when we did this, and he did it all on his own as I watched him go to town!!!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Frozen Lemonade
- Glass Carafe
- Ice Cubes
- Open your frozen lemonade and pour into your blender.
- Fill your now empty canister with ice, up to the rim and add into blender.
- Add water into the empty canister filling it up to the rim, and add to blender.
- Blend until its a good frozen/frosty consistency.
- Pour into your favorite summer cup with a straw and enjoy!!!
This frozen lemonade slush is perfect for hot summer days, as well as parties! For serving details pour your lemonade slush back into the glass carafe or any glass serving decanter. It’s so handy for serving to guests, and displaying. I love my glass carafe!!! It also plays for holding a bouquet of cheery flowers for a table centerpiece!!