Enjoy Halloween week with this too cute to scare craft! Create fun little Halloween creatures including spiders, Frankenstein, ghosts, pumpkins, witches and a vampire! There’s no doubt you and your children will have one terror-ific time! Here’s what you’ll need:
– Toilet Paper Rolls
– Craft Paint
– Sponge Paint Brush
– Googly Eyes
Inspired by many of the PINteresting things I’ve seen, I’ve gone ahead and made my attempt on this run eco-friendly activity!
- Cutting one toilet paper roll in half, this can create 2 spiders.
- Taking one of the halves, cut a one inch wide opening.
- Repeat same cut, opposite side of the roll.
- Cut 3 equal space cuts creating the legs of the spider.
- Taking black paint, paint the toilet paper roll completely black.
- Bend the legs of the spider out as you paint.
- Set to dry.
- Take as many goggly eyes, glue to the top half of the spider.
These crafty creepy crawlers can be spotted around the house, placed on the window ledge, staircase steps, or just to play around with! Create a gang of spiders!!
Construct a monstrous mash up of a toilet paper roll and paint to create Frankenstein! Happy, sad, confused, dazed, give him whatever facial expression your ghostly heart desires!
- Snip short cuts all along one of the sides of the toilet paper roll, creating the hair.
- Paint the top 3/4 of the roll black.
- Using a finer tip brush you can line Frankenstein up with proper bangs.
- The rest of the roll will be painted green.
- Set to dry.
- Glue two goggly eyes, and create facial expressions for Mr. Frank.
- Don’t forget to add stitchings to the cheeks.
You can create other fun Halloween favorites with toilet paper and just a few other colors of paint, and maybe some construction paper. Follow me on Instagram to see more up coming Halloween Crafts!