Valentine’s is here just in a few days, an as baseball season kicks in, trying to find the time to make a DIY valentine card is quite difficult to find. Last year I made some fun Cupid’s Poop for my son’s 1st grade class. Since time is tight now-a-days, I have to create and fun and easy treat to prepare. Here’s a quick and easy valentine’s day treat to share with your child’s classmates. Take the time to add some personality, and fun to your valentine’s day “card.” This is fun treat to blow kisses towards your valentine. Plus, it contain’s no sugar!
What you’ll need:
- Bubbles (Bubble Wands/Favors)
(I purchased mine from Target for about $3. These fun robot themed bubbles can add a great modern twist to your average Valentine color scheme.)
- Silver Round Metal Rim Gift Key Tags. Aqua, 1 9/16inch diameter
(My older son came with me in Michael’s, and picked the tags out himself!)
- Teal Bakers Twine (or ribbon! Whatever color that cou)
($1.99 at Michael’s, we found ours right at the check out line.)
- Pre-write with your child the “To,” “From,” and “Happy Valentine’s Day” with your child is he already know’s how to write. Sadly, we were pressed for time, so mommy had to just do it. (It happens. But mommy, works more efficiently as well.)
- Eyeball however long you’d like your twine or ribbon to be, and tie a nice bow around your bubble lid.
- Secure gift tag to the favor.
- Pass our your Valentine’s!Here’s my finish product. Don’t mind one of the tags. I had a brain fart, and I was waiting for my coffee to brew.
Simple, and easy right?Check out more of my Valentine’s craft inspiration here on my Pinterest page!
I hope you and loved ones have a wonderful Valentine’s Day! I sure know I am!
(It’s our anniversary weekend! Eeek!! 14years!!)
Follow me on Twitter, to see where I’ll be this weekend!